WHY CUSTOM STATIONERY?
- You’re invitations set the tone for your wedding! Worried about... un-invited guest? ...telling your guest what attire is appropriate? ...google maps not recognizing your reception address? You can take care of that with stationery!
- You spend time preparing for your wedding, and then all of a sudden it’s over. Your leftover cake is thrown away and your table decorations have been sold. What do you have left after that? You have pictures...and then you have your stationery!
- You are receiving a one-of-a-kind product and service! Unsure about how to word your invitation or do you wonder if you have enough postage? That’s why we’re here!
- Heather will walk you through the process, collecting inspiration from your pinterest boards, color swatches & magazine clippings to create something unique and custom to you and your wedding! We want to ensure that you are in love with your final product and that your stationery reflects your wedding perfectly.
When should I send out save the dates & inviations?
Save the dates should be sent out 6-12 months before your wedding to announce your big day. Invitations should go out 2-3 months before with all the details.
- My parents are divorced and I’m not sure how to word the invitations?
There are many options for how to word your wedding invitation. We will be happy to help you figure out something that works for your situation!
- Can you use a photo from another photographer?
We can as long as we have a print release from the photographer.
more coming soon!
Prices vary on the type and quantity ordered. Due to the number of options, estimates are best given only after a consultation in our offices or via a online meeting. Most customers spend between $450-1200.
A $200 deposit and the signing of the contract is required to start the design process.
Please contact Heather if you’d like to set up an appointment! firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.618.5824